Welcome to Cocktails & Dreams, where the bar is always open… because it’s at home.
Hold onto your hats! This week on Cocktails & Dreams, we’ve made a classic cocktail for you, Dark and Stormy. This cocktail is great to have in your repertoire; it’s easy to make and delicious to drink.
On this week’s episode, you’ll meet a new face! You might recognize him from Lakeside Brew Pub, our friendly, talented, and sometimes hard to understand bartender, Brandon!
Dark and Stormy
Screech 2 oz
Ginger Beer 8 oz
Rosemary 2 sprigs
1. Pour 2 oz of Screech into you mixing vessel
2. Remove the rosemary needles from stem and drop them in with the Screech, followed by a lime wedge. Muddle these three ingredients well.
3. Pour in ginger beer and stir well.
4. Pour your cocktail into a glass over ice.
5. Slap a sprig of rosemary and use it as garnish.
Visit our IGTV to watch this recipe and more!