Yeild: 1 10″ cake
B A T T E R I N G R E D I E N T S
- 500g cream cheese
- 200mL 35% cream
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1L Peanut Butter Shake Stout
C R U S T I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 ½ cups of graham crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ granulated sugar
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir graham crumbs and ½ cup of sugar until combined. Fold in melted butter until mixture is smooth.
- In a medium sauce pot, reduce beer by 90% on medium-low heat making a syrup reduction. Let cool.
- Beat eggs, 1 cup sugar and cream. Add cream cheese and beer syrup reduction. Blend until smooth.
- In a 10” spring form pan, pat down graham crumb mixture evenly. Pour batter into pan.
- Place cake on a baking sheet next to a small pot of water to keep the humidity level in the oven high.
- Bake for 1.5 hours, or until firm. Let cool for 2 hours.
- In a sauce pan, simmer blueberries and water until blueberries begin to burst. Turn off heat. Stir in 1/8 cup sugar.
- Drizzle compote on top of cake.